SUBMIT DETAILED RESUME TO | JOBS@CORTERANEURO.COM
Director of Manufacturing
The DIRECTOR OF MANUFACTURING reports to the CEO and will manage all relationships between Cortera and its manufacturing partners for the company’s entire product portfolio.
- Manage and assess existing manufacturing supply chain, partners and vendors for products currently in production. Make improvements or changes as necessary.
- Implement an order management, product inventory and WIP system.
- Deliver quality products on time to customers.
- Manage product quality including product qualification.
- Work closely with the engineering team to clearly understand technical requirements and sensitivities as they relate to manufacturing.
- Work closely with the management team in new product launches by ensuring all manufacturing processes and resources are in place in accordance with schedule.
- Formulate and implement lean manufacturing policies and programs that achieve the lowest cost and most competitive product pricing.
Required Skills and Experience
- Candidates with a background in developing microelectronic products (e.g. mixed-signal, analog or RF integrated circuits, MEMS devices, medical devices, diagnostic platforms, etc.) are preferred. Candidates who have worked with unique or custom products requiring specialized tooling, manufacturing equipment, processes, materials and handling are highly sought. Manufacturing experience of medical devices is highly preferred.
- A successful track record in bringing products of the highest quality to volume production including a successful track record of managing supply chain operations, services sourcing and management of customer service.
- Direct experience with product qualification and a comprehensive knowledge of quality standards.
- The successful candidate will hold long-standing relationships with a wide variety of worldwide manufacturing partners and vendors.
- BA/BS degree in industrial operations, electrical or mechanical engineering required. An MS degree is strongly preferred. An engineering degree background with an MBA is a plus. Minimum of 5+ years of professional experience in a manager or director of manufacturing role.
Cortera offers competitive compensation packages including base salary and equity participation.