SUBMIT DETAILED RESUME TO | JOBS@CORTERANEURO.COM
VP of Engineering
The VICE PRESIDENT OF ENGINEERING reports to the CEO and CTO. He or she will be a key player in the executive leadership team and is expected to make significant contributions to the overall strategic direction of the company. The VP OF ENGINEERING will manage the company’s engineering team and will be accountable for the successful development and on-time delivery of reliable products.
- Management of the engineering team and product development efforts, including but not limited to, technical supervision, scheduling, and budget management.
- Manage product development and maintain best practices under the company’s quality system.
- Work with Director of Manufacturing to define manufacturing requirements and ensure product quality.
- Collaborate with the executive management team in strategy and product definition.
- Contribute to IP strategy and execution.
Required Skills and Experience
- Candidates with a background in developing microelectronic products (e.g. mixed-signal, analog or RF integrated circuits, MEMS devices, medical devices, diagnostic platforms, etc.) are preferred.
- Deep and broad technical knowledge of microelectronics, custom microelectronic product design and related manufacturing technologies.Experience developing electronic medical devices is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated technical leadership and success managing engineering teams that have delivered products on time and within budget.
- Ability to execute successfullyin a fast-paced startup environment.
- Experience collaborating closely with manufacturing to understand technology options, sensitivities and cost.
- Experience collaborating with marketing in product definition.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to recruit world-class engineering talent.
- Minimum MS degree in electrical engineering or related fieldwith 5+ years industry experience or a Ph.D. with related industry experience.
Cortera offers competitive compensation packages including base salary and equity participation.